• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KTIW base is what I heard.

Now somebody look that one up.

kngarthur said:
What koolaid are you guys drinking?

What Koolaid are drinking hoochie! You will see just like the rest of us, when it happens. New bases are coming because the planes we just took over cant be flown out of CAL hubs so new bases are coming. Not Koolaid just a fact of the business. Go back to your pointless postings.

Superpilot92 said:
What Koolaid are drinking hoochie! You will see just like the rest of us, when it happens. New bases are coming because the planes we just took over cant be flown out of CAL hubs so new bases are coming. Not Koolaid just a fact of the business. Go back to your pointless postings.

Hopefully lots of folks senior to me who commute to IAH go to the new bases. ;) It sure would be nice if the upgrade stays around two years untill I upgrade too. Just a little wishful thinking.:D

Last edited:
TEXAN AVIATOR said:
Hopefully lots of folks senior to me who commute to IAH go to the new bases. ;) It sure would be nice if the upgrade stays around two years untill I upgrade too. Just a little wishful thinking.:D

Yeah me too. I am from Houston so either they are going to have to pry me out of IAH or offer me upgrade at another base, If that happens i am going to where ever i can upgrade. Even if its MEX!!!! :eek:

Elusive Napkin said:
Hmmm.. Somewhere in Seattle.... somewhere near a big bridge. It's narrow.

nicely done.

I forgot the Mchord Id so that was as close as I could get.

Superpilot92 said:

Let me just point out that pointless posts are ok.

Superpilot92 said:

you sound poopypants mr. c

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back