XJT Mins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rjdreamer

Noticed yesterday that XJT has lowered their minimums to 500/100. Anyone have any info on that or how long it takes for a phone call after updating your resume?

Last edited:
I had applied with them online, got a call within 48 hours, asked to fax an updated resume. one week later got a post card saying that I didn't meet their requirements?

not sure why, but I had 1500 total, 200 multi & 135 IFR mins --- it was a strange experience as my resume reflected the same that I submitted online --- who knows what those HR people are up to.....

anyway good luck to you...

patriot88 said:
I had applied with them online, got a call within 48 hours, asked to fax an updated resume. one week later got a post card saying that I didn't meet their requirements?

not sure why, but I had 1500 total, 200 multi & 135 IFR mins --- it was a strange experience as my resume reflected the same that I submitted online --- who knows what those HR people are up to.....

I had a friend that had similar quals and had the same response, his was due to not having flown enough recenlty, Multi engine to be more specific.

of course they didn't tell me why...but it wasnt a recency issue for me -- I had about 600 hours in the previous 6 months and about 100 multi -- including a IPC and Recurrency trip through SimCom in a PA31-350...

ah well it wasn't meant to be for me so no worries...

Last edited:
patriot88 said:

You received a call within 48 hrs! It was 4-8 months wait time earlier this year, think it has come down somewhat but I dont know about 2 days....

Last edited:
I had 1100 total time and 350 multi and I never got a phone call. I even applied a second time and never got a call.

Apache 5 said:
You received a call within 48 hrs! It was 4-8 months wait time earlier this year, think it has come down somewhat but I dont know about 2 days....

I don't know what the deal was, but I knew someone that called that same week that had applied over a year earlier and I had applied that week...maybe they were purging their backlog or something....no idea.

rjdreamer said:
Noticed yesterday that XJT has lowered their minimums to 500/100. Anyone have any info on that or how long it takes for a phone call after updating your resume?

Where did you see/hear about these minimums? And how official was the source?

Its not 500 and 100 i can promise you that. Believe me because i was trying to get some buddies on with 1400 and 170 and its a no go unless you have 121 or 135 experiance. For now at least.

Latest resources

Back