• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Last Appt Date 1/29/04

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just tried that activation link again and it said I was already active - I went back to the site and my login worked.

Maybe you should go try and see....

01/29 appointment date

the date that shows up on XJT website is just the date that your application got sent from recruitment to XJT. The folks that you spoke with are a seperate company. They ask the questions and write down your responses and forward them to XJT. My app date was for 01/06 and I got the call for the interview, so try to be patient. Latest intel says that they are swamped, im sure they'll get to you.
Keep the Faith

Last Appointment 1/28

When I called to do the prescreen, the guy told me they would call in 30-60 days.

Did anybody else actually do the phone call and read the script you had to print out?

Still Waiting

Nothing yet. Yes, I read the script in the phone interview.

Some people are being called back for the second interview. If that is the case and they have interviewed maybe 50 so far, they may have filled the March class.

So, they are probably in no rush to call any others' just yet. The next class, I guess, is in April. I was hoping for a call this week but next week is probably more likely....

Still hoping and waiting...

Anyone else want to add anything?

1-29-04

No call here. I was told 60 - 90 days it hasn't been 30 yet?
I pm'd DFITZ' and asked if he had heard anything 'cause he has the same date as myself but I think we are all premature on the call. Sorry if I stirred everyone up just trying to see if I'm a loser or in a boat with others.:rolleyes:

Those of you that had Jan 29 posted as the last appt date- What was you phone interview date.
Mine was on December 15 aswas my friend who lives here with us. Her phone call was within 2 hours of mine but her listed date was Jan 7 and she has gotten another call and an appt for a Feb 17th interview in Houston.

Anyone have any idea as to how these are being prioritized ?
Jan

Those of you that had Jan 29 posted as the last appt date- What was you phone interview date.
Mine was on December 15 aswas my friend who lives here with us. Her phone call was within 2 hours of mine but her listed date was Jan 7 and she has gotten another call and an appt for a Feb 17th interview in Houston.

Anyone have any idea as to how these are being prioritized ?
Jan

My phone interview was the 16th.

I have an ATP, 2500 TT and just over 500 multi with about 130 in the past 6 months. Could that be the way they are prioritizing?

I guess they are just busy with the interviews right now...

Latest resources

Back