• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJT Furloughs 346...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very sad to hear this news. Good luck to all of my ex co-workers. Hopefully with oil on the slide, things will turn around quickly. And as for CX880, I am 100% positive you are not a pilot at CX, as there is no way someone like you would have fallen through the cracks here. You should change your name, and you should be banned by the mods....:(

box

He may be referring to a convair 880 and not cathay.

Scott

No to concessions at XJT.

Please please please... everyone must vote no to these concessions. The company came to us and asked us to extend our contract for 2 years, for better or for worse. And guess what... they got what they asked for. We bend to every single request that they make and it needs to stop. The contract has been extended and THE EXTENSION NEEDS TO BE HONORED!

NO CONCESSIONS!

Okay, I'm done

Please please please... everyone must vote no to these concessions. The company came to us and asked us to extend our contract for 2 years, for better or for worse. And guess what... they got what they asked for. We bend to every single request that they make and it needs to stop. The contract has been extended and THE EXTENSION NEEDS TO BE HONORED!

NO CONCESSIONS!

Okay, I'm done

We just gave concessions 364 pilots furloughed at 35k a pilot is 12,740,000 in reduced labor. By the way we just had a member of the mgt resign to reduce cost, but still took his 500k golden parachute.

Sincerely,
1 of 364

Don't forget about the 140 that downgraded at an average loss of $30,000 a year. Thats $4,200,000 saved.

He may be referring to a convair 880 and not cathay.

Scott

No offense, but I don't give a sh!t what he is referring to, even though I highly doubt he is talking about a convair, given his attitude. Doesn't exactly smell like a seasoned veteran. He's a ****************************** nonetheless. Why would you possibly want to give him an excuse? And as for concessions, you guys are right on. Enough concessions have been given in the furloughs. Good luck to all, and if any need some info or help with CX, just let me know.

box

Don't forget about the 140 that downgraded at an average loss of $30,000 a year. Thats $4,200,000 saved.

Care to explain your math? How did that save money? They didn't furlough to reduce cost. They furloghed because we no longer fly 274 aircraft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back