• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJET Conference Call Tonight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As usual, another FI thread exits stage left thanks to a couple of "My regional is better than your regional" FO's...

So has there been any official source or internal memo validating this information about new flying or is it still just a bull******************** rumor?

So has there been any official source or internal memo validating this information about new flying or is it still just a bull******************** rumor?

If there was the SEC would have a field day with that!
They wont announce anything in any "official" capacity to the employees without notifying the public first with an official press release from the Investors Relations Department. You know the old saying, buy the rumor sell the news..

If there was the SEC would have a field day with that!
They wont announce anything in any "official" capacity to the employees without notifying the public first with an official press release from the Investors Relations Department. You know the old saying, buy the rumor sell the news..

That was the sort of thing I was asking about.

theres been a memo fwiw june-sept flying

If the memo actually claimed a UAL contract during that time, I would call BS on you, A memo stating increased flying in June-Sept is plausible, as long as it dosent state a new contract or codeshare specifically.

If the memo actually claimed a UAL contract during that time, I would call BS on you, A memo stating increased flying in June-Sept is plausible, as long as it dosent state a new contract or codeshare specifically.

I'm guessing XJT is waiting to let UAL announce the press release. Its a temp flying gig for 10 airplane. Its not a new longterm flying contract. I guess it could turn into one later but for now its just a temp deal. Thats what i got out of the Memo but i dont work there any longer so maybe someone else will have more info. I'm sure XJT will do a good job for UAL though.

Sounds like the wishful thinking of a pilot group that is in desperate need of some good news... wouldn't this be accompanied by a press release?

flyboyzz1 said:
the Fish has it correct... I smell complete BS here.

Flyderdan said:

s.o.sJTB said:

I still don't see any press releases. However, the XJT UAX flights have been loaded into UAL's timetable. If anyone would like, they may search, for example, IAD-SAV on July 11.

Latest resources

Back