Xjet called!

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Total Time
7000+
I've wanted to work for XJET or SkyWest from day one, YEEEHAW!:) Interview in August.

MVSW

Total Time
Growin
Good Luck!!

skytrash969

im BROKE bitch im BROKE!!
Total Time
5000+
nice man

ive been waiting since december for a call, thats my airline of choice too. hopefully soon. i think i made the mistake of re-applying in april because i thought they lost my online application.

anyways, good luck

five-alive

Total Time
what
Yank McCobb said:
Another jealous low-timer speaks out.

Maybe. On the other hand, there are plenty of qualified guys here not getting called and dont need someone to rub their noses in it, I know I wouldnt

Spinplate

Total Time
Congrats Texan!!! I got a call today as well finally!! Its 2nd week of August!! MAybe see ya there! PM me

TEXAN AVIATOR said:
I've wanted to work for XJET or SkyWest from day one, YEEEHAW!:) Interview in August.

Superpilot92

LONGCALL KING
Total Time
Dunno?
congrats guys! hope you guys get it. Let us know how it goes. Getting the interview is the hard part. good luck

JungleJett

Total Time
The guy expresses (pun intended) his excitement for getting the call does not mean he is rubbing anyones nose in it. He is excited, let him bask.

five-alive said:
Maybe. On the other hand, there are plenty of qualified guys here not getting called and dont need someone to rub their noses in it, I know I wouldnt

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
Total Time
7000+
Spinplate said:
Congrats Texan!!! I got a call today as well finally!! Its 2nd week of August!! MAybe see ya there! PM me
Will do man.. Same interview time for me. I'm pretty pumped!:D

Sphincter Boy

Total Time
Cool dude, hope you get the thumbs up. PM me if you need anything or any info.