• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

XJ Not so unlimited?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Supposedly we are following the same policy as Northwest. 2 in back and if the back is full then one (Cass approved) also can sit up front for a max of 3. Unless it's the Saab then all 3 are left behind because of being weight critical.

I'll still take as many as I can. Most capt's I know will take as many as they can. Make sure the Capt. is aware that you are at the gate.

Pilot: "Why are we implementing this policy when everyone else is going to unlimited jumpseats?"

CAPTAIN VP E.D.: "Because Northwest said so."

Hmm... just like everything else. Do what the mothership says.

Please don't call him captain, he never was a pilot at this airline, just another suit tool that is insecure enough to need another title.

N590MA said:
Please don't call him captain, he never was a pilot at this airline, just another suit tool that is insecure enough to need another title.

That's why I put it in caps. I'm mocking him.

And I agree 100% with what you said.

I did think it was sarcasm, but I just wanted to vent alittle. I'm just tired of them breaking the contract and saying "go ahead and grieve it." I say we also have a NO confidence vote for our screw planning dept. They obviously will never learn how to properly staff an airline.

N590MA said:
I did think it was sarcasm, but I just wanted to vent alittle. I'm just tired of them breaking the contract and saying "go ahead and grieve it." I say we also have a NO confidence vote for our screw planning dept. They obviously will never learn how to properly staff an airline.

I agree, man. Just wait to see how crew planning is with KH at the helm. Truly the blind leading the blind.

E.D. is a loser. Five years ago he would have called this contract crap. Now all he cares about is his pension. He acts like a good old boy but his true colors show otherwise.

Latest resources

Back