Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Xj Is Jr Manning Today In Dtw! Look Out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

schmitty340

got a call this morning for JM. they said they need people for today and tommorrow.. Asked if I would help out.. I almost fell down laughing.. help out, ya right! FOOK em.

DTW Capts, don't answer your phones unless you want to do BGM high speeds.

Schmitty

Last edited:
schmitty340 said:
got a call this morning for JM. they said they need people for today and tommorrow.. Asked if I would help out.. I almost fell down laughing.. help out, ya right! FOOK em.

DTW Capts, don't answer your phones unless you want to do BGM high speeds.

Schmitty

And you answered the phone, why?

I didn't answer the phone. They left a message and ask me to call back if I wanted to "help out". what a joke!

There has been a rash of Junior man calls going this last week, especially for Captains. How ironic since everyone is downgrading and some folks timing out for the year..... who woulda thought with the holidays coming up, we'd be short on Captains and fat on FOs????? Nice "planning"...... I was called twice in less than 12 hours for two separate junior man assignments.

Expect more calls through the remainder of the month. If you see any of these numbers on your caller ID: 515-7, 515-9 it's them. There could be more combinations of that 515 prefix.........

Yup, I was at the training center yesterday (quite depressing compared to this summer) and stopped in to chat with scheduling. They said that they have had to JM Saab pilots every day this month and there is no end in sight. Then with the lousy weather last night they are really hurting cause so many people missed commutes and so many flights diverted or cancelled.

Oops...I guess management furloughed to many people.

I just was downgraded. they can kiss my arse if they think I'll be around till the new year. Also any pilot that accepts a junior man at this company is a sorry s.o.b. I don't want to hear,"But I really need the money." either. We all need money, that excuse just don't fly.

They can kiss my Foley!

I would hope that people would avoid junior manning assignments (if possible) and refrain from picking up open time with pilots on furlough.

got called again last night and a third time a 4 AM today. They are after ACO over night tonight worth 12 hrs pay (2 legs). gotta love min day. even at 12 hrs pay it's not to hard to say NO, with the company downgrading and furloughing I still say FOOK 'EM !!!!!

Latest resources

Back