Xj Downgrade Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain dad

Attrition is so high that realignment / downgrade classes will start and then be canceled to get arround the contract and training costs. A new realignment will then be posted and classes will be rescheduled. I have heard this from several sources that should know.

Other reasons may be lack of AVRO sim time in Europe, managements inability to buy a clue and crew planning still unable to staff properly durring a layoff period. They have been junior manning and canceling flights for lack of crews. I wish I was kidding.

I am sad to see my little airline that everyone loved turn into the punchline of a bad joke.

For those profiting off the hard unappreciated and underpayed work of others...sleep well. You will get yours in the end.

wow, i hope you are right on this account, i forgot to take pics on my last avro flight.....sure hope to get another chance to fly it and take some pics! i hear that the head people in the training dept are working long hours, i am assuming that its cause they are planning, then replanning.....

Everyday on the union webboard there is another C-yaa announcement. The way I look at it, management doesn't care. They know they will have to train everyone for the new CRJ's. Why not train a new hire at a cheaper cost. We are "cost units" not people to them. They could care less about the company family, or our own families.

Poverty wages, Food stamps, this is Mesaba's bussiness plan. Mesaba 2425, D'angelo, all those other management punks. Hold your head up high. I'm sure your family would be very proud that you side with these sad excuse. Tell your mother your proud that these hard working folks, now have to use state assistance to survive. Where the hell is your logic?

When this storm is over, when Sponge Bob shows up to RGS, and acts all buddy with us. I'll tell him to shove it and walk out.

"Look me in the eyes when you rape me" quote from a great band

I don't understnad their logic or the compass logic. There is no way to staff these airlines when the insurance mins are going to push it up to 1500 TT for ERJ's. On top of that Mesa is hiring at 300 hrs and gets less than 20 apps a month, and mesaba wants a lower contract.

So just how high is attrition right now? It's a little harder to follow, not having access to MyMesaba. According the the last list on the ALPA board, I moved up about 50 numbers while on furlough.

Northern Lights said:
So just how high is attrition right now? It's a little harder to follow, not having access to MyMesaba. According the the last list on the ALPA board, I moved up about 50 numbers while on furlough.

From the 30 January 06 seniority list, to now, I think i've moved 70 numbers.

City Jet

Just wait til people start going to CityJet. I hearing at least 5 to 10 are bailing out to go to Europe. Wouldn't mind it myself.

Chris

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back