• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

XJ Captains?

Bob Loblaw

Unimpressed User
Total Time
Well, one time there was this FO that used words like "suckiest." Oh, nevermind.

dueguard1

ROTT MAN 4 LIFE!!!
Total Time
Un Mil
I'd imagine the ones who break out kneeboards in the cabin of a CRJ .

kmox29

I'm open! I'm open!
Total Time
Can't give names, but if the checklist response is "Checked and Set" and I say "Set and Checked", PLEASE continue with the next checklist item. Don't hold your thumb on that item and wait for the correct response. I promise things are the way they should be.

Mesabi Miner

Total Time
I don't want to mention names, but this one time, at band camp...

MM

Positive Rate

Total Time
Yep.
You guys are right i m a dork...meow...i just had a bad expierience...meow..and wondered if i should chat with some higher ups...meow..so i posted a question to see what came out..meow..i am sorry i should not of asked "who"....meow... so i take all your comments on me suckin and stuff and agree with you...meow..i was just amped up and had not yet gained my composier(i cant fricken spell).........

So sorry....MEOW!

Last edited:

Positive Rate

Total Time
Yep.
Deli Guy said:
I am not sure if the "suckiest" thing or the meowing was most gay.

"Meow" is for CarRamRod........ask him about it......"Suckiest", whatever...make a big deal about the word....

Last edited:

flap operator

Total Time
5000+
Positive rate -

Why don't you take it to pro standards? Why waste your time with a public message board when you can do it the professional way?

FO