• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

X-Jet Guest Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya ummmm the bennies suckPlus I'm sure we'll loose them come 07. How many other airlines charge their employees to travel? I had a friend last year pay 650$ in just commuting because they didn't know they could JS. The only reason they might keep XJT on the same pass deal is because they get so much revenue out of us.

Pass privliges pretty much SUCK all the way around these days. I can't take my girlfriend on MY OWN AIRLINE WITH ME because we don't live together. If you have a domestic partner however, you get unlimited privliges, go figure. I can however, have her fly on a buddy pass, which is $30.00/segment. Thats $120.00 just to get somewhere decent. What a pain in the arse.

THANK GOD FOR THE JUMPSEAT!

2007 will have some BIG changes to travel benefits count on it.... Maybe sooner if CAL continues to have problems!!! The only saving grace is a lot of CAL emps travel on XJT so maybe they will not want to loose travel with us...
But in the end xjt will either have to pay A LOT more for passes or ID90 on CAL....
so take your trips now cause it is not going to be there very long....

Alchemy said:
And don't forget the vacation passes. If I understand it right, these are completely free roundtrip pass for up to 6 people and they have the highest standby priority classification.

I think we get 2 of these per year and they are good on CAL or any codeshare, I'm probably wrong about some of this though.

Yes, you are wrong about some of this. Vacation passes only work on CAL and XJT and not "any codeshare" that CAL may use. We used to be able to use e-passes and vacation passes on Virgin Atlantic, but about two years that went away when CAL and Virgin established ZED fares. It was great because you could go to an employee travel office and list on Virgin flights and they would deduct the vacation pass out of your account. Used to be the same with regular passes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back