G21Agoose

Total Time
Even as a Corporate pilot I think that's great. :beer:

CA1900

Big Member
Total Time
11000+
Looks like a great deal!

... unless you want to fly into one of the 5000 airports not served by JetBlue.... :laugh:

clickclickboom

Total Time
Why would they want to do that? Havent you heard of taxi's? Your ( our) pax will love them..

Fly into LAX and take a cab to that mountainside retreat in Kalispell...

PS I murdered 500 prairie dogs landing there once

jppt2000

Total Time
Real Funny

You know it would be just hilarious for NBAA to sponsor some ads where an airbus load of passengers get trapped away from the gate
at a terminal for over 9 hours.
Maybe another ad could detail what to do when you're trapped on an JetBlue airliner within sight of the gate!, no wait make it a few dozen, JetBlue airliners!
Then watch the whole debacle unfold over a holiday weekend. Too funny
Laughs galore!

Last edited:

clickclickboom

Total Time
The 2 best things that can happen from this ad campaign are the following:

1. Your owners and customer snicker as they walk up the steps and turn right glancing at their rudy's catering tray while admiring burled walnet verneer

2. Everyone else who has no idea " what burled walnut verneer even is " snickers as they press the " submit payment button " for that $79 flight to see mickey

It's a win win..

jppt2000

Total Time
The 2 best things that can happen from this ad campaign are the following:

1. Your owners and customer snicker as they walk up the steps and turn right glancing at their rudy's catering tray while admiring burled walnet verneer

2. Everyone else who has no idea " what burled walnut verneer even is " snickers as they press the " submit payment button " for that $79 flight to see mickey

It's a win win..
You forgot:

3. Laid off gen. av. manufacturing workers, fractional pilots, and corporate flight departments and families remember JetBlue-( and of course, cluck-cluck-boob) as the airline-tool, that poured salt in their wounds as they looked for work.

The folks that greenlighted that ad must be the same management team that planned for snow storms a few years back.
Happy Jetting! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

clickclickboom

Total Time
Dont blame me blame the democrats.

Or realize that JB has nothing to do with the gutting of the middle class that has happened in this country over the last decade.

Do a google search on " Historical CEO Compensation " and learn something.

jppt2000

Total Time
Dont blame me blame the democrats.

Or realize that JB has nothing to do with the gutting of the middle class that has happened in this country over the last decade.

Do a google search on " Historical CEO Compensation " and learn something.
CCB,
I don't want to turn this into a political argument.
What a callous way of trying to turn the thread you started into a dem. vs. rep. political soapbox.
Shame on you,
Look up "pouring salt into one's wounds".
Another anonymous Internet wierdo.:erm: who claims to work for JetBlue.

clickclickboom

Total Time
CCB,
I don't want to turn this into a political argument.
What a callous way of trying to turn the thread you started into a dem. vs. rep. political soapbox.
Shame on you,
Look up "pouring salt into one's wounds".
Another anonymous Internet wierdo.:erm: who claims to work for JetBlue.

The funny thing is that if someone in jest wrote " "Blame the republicans " I wouldnt even begin to take offense and I can guarantee you that I am a gun toting, conservative republican...

Its called humor try it sometime

jppt2000

Total Time
The funny thing is that if someone in jest wrote " "Blame the republicans " I wouldnt even begin to take offense and I can guarantee you that I am a gun toting, conservative republican...

Its called humor try it sometime
Sorry Cluckcluckboob, humor at the expense of others misery, while trying to make a political point is abusive and cruel.
Thanks, I'll skip your kind of humor.

Dooker

Total Time
If you can't laugh at this, you can't laugh at anything. And there is more than a grain of truth to all this. Like the CEO's worried glances when he finds himself trapped in a passenger terminal with "regular people."

Most of the people we fly could do their business perfectly well without their jets. They just don't want to. They feel entitled to more, and why shouldn't they? They're the true beneficiarties of a wealth redistribution scheme that began under Reagan, continued apace under Clinton (who signed Gramm-Rudman into law) and reached its bloody climax under Bush 43.

This industry we belong to didn't exist until fairly recently. It was largely enabled by extremely generous tax cuts to the ruling class (60 percent depreciation write-off on fractional shares the first year, fully amortized over the next six) along with a booming economy.

It could all go away.

jetlag7

Total Time
8000+
Thanks for posting the link Click. I got a helluva' good laugh out of it! ;-)