• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJ_Driver

The Man
Hello,

I am wondering which company operates the WWF's 604? I met the crew once before but forgot the name. The a/c is bases at White Plains, NY. HPN.

Any and all information about this flying and how to best get into the WWF jet would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Last I knew....

The birds flying the wrestlers around are operated by the Whitewind Company according to what I've been told. The 604's are based out of BDL (Windsor Locks, CT).

There is already a thread on this board about Whitewind that I have posted under. Not sure if there is any added info there for you to glean.

Regards..

Yes WWF airplane out of BDL, repo's to HPN for trips frequently....not sure of quality of life, knew a F/A on there for a while and she said it was pretty bad...
but take it for what its worth.

I talked to one of their crews at OAJ (Jacksonville, NC) on day last spring. The pilots were really cool and they had a good looking FA too. The pilots said they have couple of 604's and were getting ready to take delivery of either one or two Globel Express. They also said they have a Navajo that they fly around to reposition crews. I talked to them for a while, but unfortunately I can't remember anything else about them. Oh yeah the paint job on the 604 was really kick a$$!!

Latest resources

Back