• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WTF Bids Late again!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's fruitless to complain about this subject, either here or to management. It happens frequently enough that it has become SOP. We have many problems that management either can't or won't fix.

They sit in their offices being fed the information that the yes people they surround themselves with think they want to hear. The memo's they send out are the same stuff over and over, they just change the language to make it sound like something new.

Can't remember the last time I saw anyone from even middle management out on the line seeing how things really happen. Leaders get out there with the troops and lead.

We have a leadership vacuum at this company.....

Another rumor delta wants the 19 a little longer. Not sure though. I just heard this while I was on the otherside of the runways. Take it for whatever.

Another rumor delta wants the 19 a little longer. Not sure though. I just heard this while I was on the otherside of the runways. Take it for whatever.

It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened. Sadly it doesn't sound like management has been trying to staff for that possibility. If we can't we may wind up losing them even sooner than expected.

Latest resources

Back