written test record

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Hollywood82

I need a copy of the results of my ATP Written for an interview. I took the ATP checkride over a year ago and have no copy. Anyone know where I can get a copy?

If you have an ATP, it is proof you took and passed the written, so can't imagine why you need a copy, but you can get all your records of all tests taken from the faa. Should be able to call or check the website. When I last did it, everything came in the mail a few weeks later, but maybe they can email things now days, or call the testing facility and see if they can help. Cheers.

What Steelerman said. If you already have the ATP, you shouldn't have to worry about having the ATP written score.

It's been a while since I took my ATP, but I think the examiner kept my test score as part of the 8710 paperwork. I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Otherwise, you'll need to contact your testing center. I don't think the FAA keeps records of testing scores.

Who wants your written scores?

Last edited:
The FAA does keep a record of your test scores. I needed the info as well at one point, however it took them 8 weeks to get me the copy of my record, including all the written test results, and every 8710 I've ever submitted. If you find a nice fed at the FSDO they may be willing to print you out a page or two, but you'll probably have to show up to retrieve it.
http://www.faa.gov/pilots/lic_cert/copy/

Latest resources

Back