• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Write your Senators and Congressmen

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just so no one's imagination carries them away, I want to go on the record as a poster who was NOT one of the 52 voters you mentioned. I think that God creates an almost infinite number of beautiful things, and I count the design of women as being among them.

Except really big ones who have their eyes too close together and talk in a high-pitch, nasely sort of whine and don't bathe. You know the ones I mean. The ones that suck noodles through their noses, and wear bras on their back because they fit better, and...

No. Wait. that's my ex mother in law.

Thumper was a cartoon character. He was killed six years ago in a tragic hunting accident when a log fell on him in the forest, and he was eaten by wild dogs. The tragic part was that the hunters who camped near by and watched didn't get it on film.

Why is it that people feel compelled to stand, in the face of a political fecal storm, to say in loud tones, "it wasn't me!"??

avbug said:
Thumper was a cartoon character. He was killed six years ago in a tragic hunting accident when a log fell on him in the forest, and he was eaten by wild dogs. The tragic part was that the hunters who camped near by and watched didn't get it on film.
Now I'm scarred for life, thank you very much! :D
...a political fecal storm...
What's the METAR code for that...?

Latest resources

Back