Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
So it looks like crewpass may be comming very soon. I say we go ahead and write our reps at least once a week until we get crewpass.

To get your reps email click the link below and enter in your zip.

http://www.contactingthecongress.org/

Now we can't forget the passengers. Enough passengers have said that they will avoid flying as long as these new TSA procedures are in effect that there is a good chance that this will lead to a downturn in the airline industry. If we don't have pax to fly we won't have jobs so we need to write our reps at least once a week until Ron Paul's bill is passed.

Here is the info on his bill

http://www.pogowasright.org/?p=17262

Now we can't forget the passengers. Enough passengers have said that they will avoid flying as long as these new TSA procedures are in effect that there is a good chance that this will lead to a downturn in the airline industry.

Forget the passengers. I'd rather chance a downturn over my plane getting blown up.

Forget the passengers. I'd rather chance a downturn over my plane getting blown up.

You're plane will be blown up from the cargo hold now at days, not from someones crotch.

At the very least they should stop the current practice of suspecting everyone. It's ridiculous, they're looking for a Muhammad.

100% of passenger cargo is currently screened. It's the dedicated cargo that is not.

It would be fine as long as it was proven effective. Too many people have said that these things are not that effective. There are much better ways to go about keeping bombs off of planes.

Drunk drivers kill people every day. Would you be ok with making everybody do a breathalyzer before their car would start just because it would lessen the chances of getting killed by a drunk driver????

Latest resources

Back