• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wrench writes MEL and Lays out Captain?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I worked for Skyway, was giving my pass breifing on the 1900 and was flying with a dic of a capt. about half way through a passenger stopped me and said I think your copilot needs help. I looked over and he was flat on the ground. A big black ramper didn't like being called a n*****. Ramper loss his job capt. removed from trip and paid nothing else.

the wiper was going only half way across the window and the capt wanted it fixed right! Call him what you will, he knows the 145 and is a anal person to say the least. They both screwed up on this one got 30 days off with anger management Consider them both lucky as hell especially now a days thats the long and short of it !

Last edited:
the wiper was going only half way across the window and the capt wanted it fixed right! Call him what you will, he knows the 145 and is a anal person to say the least. They both screwed up on this one got 30 days off with anger management Consider them both lucky as hell especially now a days thats the long and short of it !

Yup, when I heard that they both kept their jobs I was suprised.

I know the captain. He's a good guy. He is meticulous, thorough and highly, highly knowledgeable. These are good qualities in any pilot.

If a disagreement over operations occurs, much more often than not he is right. Unfortunately, he can be very insistent and is not always diplomatic in his insistence.

I am relieved nobody got fired.

Last edited:
crj567 and brown....you guys need a ring....I would be glad to ref...3 five minute rounds...no shots to the back of the head.

Where is the Capt based? Columbus?

why do some pansies think that everytime something doesn't go right, someone has to loose their job. Shut the hell up.

Are you kidding me!? Now days, I AM suprised because companies can't afford to retain someone that is short fused and acts on it. Like a previous poster said, if that guy unleashed on someone else, the company could get sued. It's not "High and the Mighty" anymore no matter how much you wish it was. Think about it...

Latest resources

Back