Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
Did anyone see the G-V at MYNN yesterday afternoon? I believe the tail number was N88D, with large Swiss flag embloms on it. The left wing tip came within 2 inches of the gutter at Million Air FBO. I hate to be anti-climatic because I took pictures of it on my cell phone because I couldn't believe it. But I haven't had the time to put them on the computer. He had to shut the engines down, put the pins in and get pushed back with all pasengers on board. All I can say is that I'm glad that bird didn't get banged up, it's just too darn pretty.

Shamus said:
Did anyone see the G-V at MYNN yesterday afternoon? I believe the tail number was N88D, with large Swiss flag embloms on it. The left wing tip came within 2 inches of the gutter at Million Air FBO. I hate to be anti-climatic because I took pictures of it on my cell phone because I couldn't believe it. But I haven't had the time to put them on the computer. He had to shut the engines down, put the pins in and get pushed back with all pasengers on board. All I can say is that I'm glad that bird didn't get banged up, it's just too darn pretty.

No clue where MYNN is :confused:

GVFlyer said:
Nassau Airport, The Bahamas...
GV

Thanks.

Only 2 more letters and the original poster could have just spelled it out!

:smash:

Shamus said:
All I can say is that I'm glad that bird didn't get banged up, it's just too darn pretty.
It's a gulfstream...they be putting the FBO building back together..not the GV!

hehe.

Odd though that he'd have been parked that close. The big iron is usually parked on the east side of the ramp or the north side, but rarely in front of the building where turning would be a problem.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back