Wow PHX....Good work

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BeCareful!

A friend of mine came across this on another web board....

PHL Goes Palin

Well the word is that your PHL reps have gone rogue, by trading votes with the PHX council on important issues in exchange for mutual political support. What this really means is that the agenda of PHL reps does not have the support of the other east councils so it has become necessary for them to offer up your interests as bargaining capital to people who have openly stated that they aim to have USAPA fail.

As if the thick as thieves behavior of PHL and PHX at the last BPR meeting was not enough cause for alarm, Roger Hexxxxxxxx traveled to PHX for their council meeting this week to be lauded for his allegiance to the marriage.

The PHX reps are also said to have talked at length of the upcoming EVP election casting thoughtfully aimed aspersions at a particular potential east candidate. This by itself could be a very serious violation of Labor Law but we will leave that for another venue. It is reported that Henrxxxxxxx talked openly about the possibility of running for EVP himself.

Is there a connection here? Is Roger making an end run on the BPR fueled by the support of determined adversaries? Is he being manipulated under the guise of bring east and west together? If so, at what cost to you? Who is really behind all of this, is someone else in PHL behind the scenes? Who there would have the current leadership fail?

When you put it all together it adds up to a potential scenario of very onerous proportions. You are certain to hear that this is all nothing but a misunderstanding. Do not rely on our account or any other for the facts. Pick up you phone and call your reps, all of them.

Council members from one hub talking to members from another hub...about things that YOU might not agree with? You must put a stop to it!!!

You and the rest of your chums who want to keep the East and West locked in a hate-fest while the company walks all over both sides, you really are a bunch of morons. We all sink or we all swim.

Sounds to me like things might finally be sorting themselves out. Perhaps it won't be another 5 years of waiting for a contract and a single list (and then recalls???).

As if the thick as thieves behavior of PHL and PHX at the last BPR meeting was not enough cause for alarm, Roger Hexxxxxxxx traveled to PHX for their council meeting this week to be lauded for his allegiance to the marriage
So, working together makes them thick as thieves? PHX finally works with an East Coast group and that's bad? Not to mention these are all members in good standing in the union, paying dues, participating in elections, but still that's bad?

WTF?

You'd rather see all the East guys stand together and shut the West out and you wonder why we sued and won a DFR case.

icon21.gif

Last edited:
Not at all. These are not my views, simply what is being discussed elsewhere. I posted it here to inspire and generate discussion. I think it's interesting how things are evolving, and I know the PHL reps have good intentions.

reminds me of two things-= a scene from Braveheart and a Glenn Beck episode... a bit over the top on the rhetoric

I think the east needs to think about the definition of "winning"

Latest resources

Back