• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wow, Delta's Earnings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jesus Christ, talk about "first world problems" both SWA & DAL guys on this thread should take a ********************ing breather and get off the Internet and go enjoy your $100,000.00 + salary with your kids or something.

they are taking naps right now and its raining outside....btw you are on here too...don't you have something better to do?

try not to be so angry, its just hangar chat and bitching, it's what pilots do since we have so many days off right?

they are taking naps right now and its raining outside....btw you are on here too...don't you have something better to do?

try not to be so angry, its just hangar chat and bitching, it's what pilots do since we have so many days off right?

I'm not angry. I'm on here, but don't take it as seriously as GL, who statistically spends probably 80% of his day on here. If Delta was sooooooooooo wonderful and his life was so fulfilling, I highly doubt he would have 15,000+ posts trying to convince everyone how great he and his career are.

Last edited:
I'm not angry. I'm on here, but don't take it as seriously as GL, who statistically spends probably 80% of his day on here. If Delta was sooooooooooo wonderful and his life was so fulfilling, I highly doubt he would have 15,000+ posts trying to convince everyone how great he and his career are.

Well I'm not him and I also am amazed at how much he is on here, he is definitely a different bird but he is one of 12000. That being said I can't speak for him or anyone else but for me Delta is wonderful and fulfilling as far as my flying career goes.

But like some guys on here tell me its because I am taking it off the backs of the regional guys. Funny, I don't remember feeling that way when I flew in the regionals, maybe I'm the oddball.

I fly a lot of international and a lot of international crew members tend to be commuters. I can guarantee you that in a line of 20 crew members waiting to clear customs, there is more than one that is tight on time to catch their commute. If you feel your time is more valuable than theirs then go ahead and skip to the front of the line, otherwise you should wait your turn like everyone else.

But, every other person ahead of him said, Dude, go right to the front. You deserve it. Did you used to work for netjets or something?

Well I'm not him and I also am amazed at how much he is on here, he is definitely a different bird but he is one of 12000. That being said I can't speak for him or anyone else but for me Delta is wonderful and fulfilling as far as my flying career goes.

But like some guys on here tell me its because I am taking it off the backs of the regional guys. Funny, I don't remember feeling that way when I flew in the regionals, maybe I'm the oddball.

I have no doubt that Delta is an absolutely great place to be, but it's certainly not the only one, despite what GL thinks :)

Maybe ill change my sign in to SWACOOL73

Or I can just ask a honest question- what is it about a crj900 that makes DALPA not want to fly them?

Take all the potshots at me all you want, but maybe I was one of those furloughed mainline guys, whove had your career and then some, flying those new airplanes in your right seat- if so- thank you- bc all were great pilots and class acts-
Very few believed in outsourcing at this level and size of jet- why do you defend it?

Ok i'll bite, i'm sure they are rhetorical but.....You know very well that I don't want any outsourcing, we could write a new book on why this industry is the way it is. I voted no on our last contract on the one item that crossed my line in the sand...more 76 seaters. However that was not a deal breaker for about 67 percent of my fellow pilots. Also the truth is the company would never let us fly the rj's even for the regional prices. We did however get a new 107 seat ac and are doing many new former rj routes. That part was a move in the right direction. I like that you guys make good money, it helps everyone but our airlines have two very different models. The delta product goes by the way of trying to offer its customers the ability to go anywhere there is airline service in the world. That's obliviously going to be in ac all the way across the size spectrum, just like United, American ....Your model is different and I hope it continues to work for you guys.

Another No voter-

Ok-
And you have to work alongside all the yes men-
But until your group as the most influential pilot union in the world figures out the divide and conquer game management plays- this career will keep down sliding

Let me recap. Delta votes for out sourcing receives a 20% raise. Pinnacle takes a azz wooping in BK. Monster Buck is jelly of the regional pilots who are profiting of Delta pilot's misfortune. Did I get that correct?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back