• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wow.....Award of Excellence Winner-

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've flown Delta about 4 times a week for nine years and have never seen it.

Yes-

And ACL is a total freak-he lives in some little dreamland where he gets a free B.J. (from the Gen), and then gets to bang R.A.'s wife and dog every time he duties in.....

(Maybe he really does, but not exactly a perk I would be interested in.)

All RJ pilots are a worse epidemic than the swine flu and the always sound like they have a flesh stick in their mouths when they use the radio.
Speaking of regional pilots, I just have to say that sitting in row 9 I can hear you guys kick that autopilot off. Is there anyway to turn the volume down a bit?

And for the Delta Mainline guys. Sitting in row 38, between the two engines with the stink of the lav pouring out. We can hear you girls ask for a "Wind Check!"....

Yes-

And ACL is a total freak-he lives in some little dreamland where he gets a free B.J. (from the Gen), and then gets to bang R.A.'s wife and dog every time he duties in.....

(Maybe he really does, but not exactly a perk I would be interested in.)
Why would you, there's no 13 year old boys in it for you!!:laugh:

Speaking of regional pilots, I just have to say that sitting in row 9 I can hear you guys kick that autopilot off. Is there anyway to turn the volume down a bit?
I heard an autopilot being turned off from row 11 on a mainline flight the other day...is it bad that I laughed a little because I thought of previous comments about it on FI?

Damn you people...

P.S. - What's wrong with Depeche Mode? :smash:

Latest resources

Back