• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Would you serve for the United Nations?

DeathTaxesNoles

Total Time
As a member of the U.S. Military, after having taken an oath to support and defend the Constition, would you serve under the United Nations and/or for their military?

Krunch

Total Time
UN not USA

As far as I know I follow the orders of only one leader... The CINC for my Air Force is G. W. Bush...

The UN is a political body and not a quote en quote "governing" body who can decide what the US Military does and does not do...

Remember the Gulf War... The UN made a bunch of comments/statements but Bush senior, Colin Powell the Joint Chiefs and ultimately Gen Norman Swarzkoff created a war plan and then executed that plan...

The UN sat around taking up dead TV time... The coalition of forces were nurtured and cared for by Maggie Thatcher and Bush Sr. not folks in pyjamas sipping tea...

The world know's who the biggest badest Mother is ??? Just watch us...

"Krunch"