• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Worst-looking airplanes???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not too crazy about any of the Airbuses. Windshields don't blend well with the nose/fuselage, vertical and horizontal fins seem way too far forward from the tail cone, tail cone seems to sweep up at an weird angle. Just bad feng shui all around.

LAXSaabdude.

Last edited:
I'm gonna get crap for this since this plane was a common entry on the Best Looking Plane thread, but:

It just looks stupid sitting so high off the ground with that skinny ass gear under it.

bigD said:
I'm gonna get crap for this since this plane was a common entry on the Best Looking Plane thread, but:

It just looks stupid sitting so high off the ground with that skinny ass gear under it.
Ummm...I guess you're not familiar with the analogy. The 757 is like a tall thin woman with long legs and big t-ts!:D

LAXSaabdude.

how long before someone mentions that new one that the french made?

CA1900 said:
Well... they could stick some more fins on it. :D

No they couldn't, if they put anymore fins on it they would have to add another engine to it to overcome the induced drag, then it would definately be up there to the trislander ugliness factor.

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/829524/M/

SPBRIAN said:
No they couldn't, if they put anymore fins on it they would have to add another engine to it to overcome the induced drag, then it would definately be up there to the trislander ugliness factor.
But at least the Trislander has some class, the 1900 is just plane ugly.

'Sled

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back