• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World Series!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who cares. The NFL is now "America's Past Time". MLB blew their standing with America's sports fans years ago. Of course, this post is from someone who lives in Minneapolis. :)

cl-65link said:
Who cares. The NFL is now "America's Past Time". MLB blew their standing with America's sports fans years ago. Of course, this post is from someone who lives in Minneapolis. :)

NFL blows. They went Hollywood long before MLB. Golf is headed that way, and NASCAR is leading the pack to become the next WWF of professional sports.

College football is the last bastion of pure excitement in sports...and college basketball too, for all you yanks.

GOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!

I never said the NFL was that great. But it sure has a much larger following today compared to baseball.

'Cause it was originally sponsored by a newspaper called "The World".

I play for a semi-pro baseball team with my son. He is the star and I am the water boy. I pulled my hammy last game so I had planned just to coach third. Only 7 guys showed up so I had to play in left and we picked up a guy from Japan tha had ONLY been here in the USA one WEEK. He spoke no English but played a good third base and went 4 for 4. Yes it won't be long before it will be an International World Series. By the way the draft goes international this year, baseball is going to get interesting. Tonight-GO ANGELS, GO ANGELS.:D

And the Angels take the series!!!

Ok we can all get back to our normal lives.

Latest resources

Back