• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A couple of years ago A friend of mine got me a phone interview with the chief pilot ..He pretty much talked me out of the job. Weeks away from home in the far east with almost no communication with home..Not for me
Frac Daddy said:
Is World hiring? What is the secret to getting an interview there?

Yes, they expect to hire throughout the year. I think there's a class of 6 or so starting Jan. 5. It took me about a year to get an offer of an interview and the third time they called me, I was finally able to attend. As of now I still don't know my status so I assume I'm 'swimming' in their pool. Keep updating your resume and resubmitting. Like everywhere else, persistence pays but be prepared--they call for interviews on very short notice. Good luck.

There schedule is really no different then Fedex or Ups's international flying.Two weeks on Two weeks off.Why would he not be able to call his family?

Type of schedule that suits me best!! 1 commute a month and rarely need to bid vacation unless i want a month off :) Some prefer to be home every night or every 3-4 days and I understand. It's great to have the choice no? :):)

Happy Holidays to all!!

Latest resources

Back