• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

World Furloughs?

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
Is it true? I heard 5 F/O's got notified.

UM#1

Total Time
7000+
You heard wrong, in fact still 2 crews short on the 10, think they might still be hiring.

MD11Drvr

Still Learning
Total Time
Enough
They had a class of 4 DC-10 F/O's and 4 F/E's this month (jan 09). I am not saying it may not happen but unlikely for now.

UM#1

Total Time
7000+
They had a class of 4 DC-10 F/O's and 4 F/E's this month (jan 09). I am not saying it may not happen but unlikely for now.
glad to see we are hiring some more for the 10, we sure are short...

Palmtree Pilot

Total Time
7000+
Well, that brand NEW 747 is sitting in LEJ, wasting money.

The parking is free and we heard North American was making soo much money for the GAL family, that we could just park our planes for a while and take some extra vacation.

It's not exactly "brand new" either.

Cheers,

PtP

Last edited:

UM#1

Total Time
7000+
the 747 has been doing some flying out of MIA down to South America

Pickle

grumpy puppy
Total Time
no mas
The parking is free and we heard North American was making soo much money for the GAL family, that we could just park our planes for a while and take some extra vacation.

It's not exactly "brand new" either.

Cheers,

PtP

GAL family.....

that made me chuckle.

redneck jihad

Total Time
-
GAL family.....

that made me chuckle.

I think he meant "family" in the West Virginia sense of the word. You know, like when someone says: "He's got a real pretty mouth, ain't he" and, "you gonna do some prayin' boy, and you better pray real good", or maybe even, "hey boy, pick up that soap for me".

Last edited: