• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

World’s biggest goober…

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:( Boy what a bunch of holier than... bunch this is. I guess we dont even want to talk about the cockpit builders who have purchased entire cockpit sections from airliners that have gone to the smelter and turned them into functioning 'simulators'?

Check out these links from the Deltalfite site

Seems to me that we are being a little sanctimonious here! Now I have to admit that the guy in the uniform with all the monitors from the first post is way out there but the site referenced above was built by Michael LehKamp in cooperation with his brother Dave, who was born with Spina Bifida and Scoleosis and has been physically confined to a wheel chair since birth. Is it so hard to remeber that everyone here for the most part is blessed with good health that allowed them to earn various pilot certificates and ratings as well as to hold am appropriate medical certificate that allows us to do what others may only be able to dream of? :confused:
Thank you so much for sharing our situation with others. We lost David in 2014 for complications of Spina Bifida. You are a true Saint and I cannot thank you enough. God Bless.

Latest resources

Back