• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Working for NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The 800 seems to be the quality of life fleet.

Everybody that gets hired at NetJets say this with me; 800XP = Apu, External Lav, Small baggage compartment, and more room up front than any citation.

My app accepted e-mail arrived Sep 27th - I hope I get the opportunity to interview and get the job, but I was wondering and it has been mentioned that FO's might not get the opportunity to fly much depending on the fleet. Anyone care to expand? I hope to get TEB and I am not sure if all the fleet types are there, but if you are there and you get a choice of fleets, what would you go for and why?
Thanks in advance for any responses.

Mine accepted Jan 07, DOH! Talked to J Mcdermott this month, said still in pending interview line. DFW base, good luck with TEB.

Last edited:
The 800 seems to be the quality of life fleet.

Everybody that gets hired at NetJets say this with me; 800XP = Apu, External Lav, Small baggage compartment, and more room up front than any citation.

Geez, why'd you have to go and say that...:eek:

It might be ok if the the IBB passes, and there's no differences pay...;)

I swear every time we spent any time on the ground some other Capt. was over checking the a/c out, planning a new bid...

With the differences pay I saw a lot of Honeywell guys coming over to the Collins. not to mention quite a few of the other fleets.

Now maybe we can have some peace and quiet. Bid the 4000.

Of course it will take forever to upgrade in fleet. :crying:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back