• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SPilot

Fun=1/2pV2CLS
Hi,

Just want to ask if anyone know anything about any US companies so desperate for pilots that they will petition for foreign workers with work visas, or if there's any jobs so terrible that only foreign people will take them.

Thanks.

SPilot said:
Hi,

Just want to ask if anyone know anything about any US companies so desperate for pilots that they will petition for foreign workers with work visas, or if there's any jobs so terrible that only foreign people will take them.

Thanks.

PM I can help u out.Sometimes u gotta lower the bar.

marry a white chick and get a white mans jobs. imagine if us companies exploit us national imagine an expat

federico said:
imagine if us companies exploit us national imagine an expat
Yet I'm begging for it :)

Immigration marriage includes certain difficulties: first off, finding a girl. Secondly, finding a girl with at least $16,037.00 annual income on the last three tax returns form, who still would consider a payment of $10-15,000 off the records as good enough compensation for the risk involved in signing for affidavit support and being financially responsible for a pilot for the next ten years. The net present value of 50% of a pilots income over a period of 3 years is not much to get married over. Add to that, the required documentation for validating a marriage for immigration purposes makes it difficult even for legitimately married couples to get an hazzlefree immigration process.

SPilot said:
Add to that, the required documentation for validating a marriage for immigration purposes makes it difficult even for legitimately married couples to get an hazzlefree immigration process.
I'm a U.S. citizen and I married a German. The documentation is not that bad; there's a lot of paperwork to fill out and some hoops to jump through, but overall it's not too difficult. On the other hand, the whole process took about two and a half years to complete.

After ten years of marriage, I understand now why the Germans were heavily involved in the last two World Wars. :rolleyes:

Spilot,
PM PacoPollo. He has a great job opportunity for you.
He finds you a ferry. You fly it for Free, and he gets to keep your money.
Make sure you thank him for the job! He is helping you out!
If you ask him he will say..."sometimes you have to lower the bar"

Great guy!!

Scube.

Scube 3, flying for free for a few years isnt much worse than paying for a type rating. If flying for free also comes with american citizensship, its a good investment with good returns. I PM'd him, but havent got a response :)

Latest resources

Back