Work rules/pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Papps

I know that its easy to find pay rates on airlinepilotcentral, but is there a website that has good info on work rules/contract info at different carriers (major/llc/cargo) plz no regionals.

Im kinda looking for a place that dosent suck complete B's to work for.
also i realize that this has been done before, but if anyone could share there top 5 carriers they would like to go that would be apprieciated. thanks

Why are you posting this on the regional forum? All regionals work rules suck, they pay ALPA big bucks and then ALPA plays us against each other because ALPA is in bed with corporate(z). ALPA has the ballz to ask us why we don't want to volunteer. Jerkz.

Try Air Whisky! Great work rules but no movement! Horizon or XJT are also great!

take a deep breath yaya alpa isn't that bad. I was asking this in the regional forum because there is an exodus of regional guys to majors/lcc/and cargo. Trying to get the opinion of guys that are in the process of applying to jobs that are getting out of the regionals.

However since 80% of the guys in the regional forum are tired and burned out, and spring loaded to crap their pants about managment/alpa/the use of hats, this probably isn't the best forum to ask for real information.

Latest resources

Back