• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Work Enviroment At Tyson Foods?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ran into a DA10 pilot in PDK a few weeks back, he seemed happy. Some people on here say first class operation, some people say not so good. I don't know what to think. I do, however, know personally that their pay is very good.

CapnVegetto said:
Ran into a DA10 pilot in PDK a few weeks back, he seemed happy. Some people on here say first class operation, some people say not so good. I don't know what to think. I do, however, know personally that their pay is very good.

The DA10 pilot you ran in to is one of the guys based with a satellite operation and not based at XNA.

As of 1 year ago, the guys at XNA were very underpaid Falcon 50EX/Global Express pilots and they weren't that happy. Pilots have "office duty" when they're not flying.

h25b said:
The DA10 pilot you ran in to is one of the guys based with a satellite operation and not based at XNA.

As of 1 year ago, the guys at XNA were very underpaid Falcon 50EX/Global Express pilots and they weren't that happy. Pilots have "office duty" when they're not flying.

I believe things may have changed. I have an interview with them coming up, and the salary they mentioned over the phone was DEFINITELY not underpaid. NBAA average or better figures.

I talked to one of their pilots a long time ago. He liked it.

The only problem that I can see with this job is having to live in NW Arkansas. I was in Rogers, AR this week, what a dump of a town.

Not for me. I have family near there, and AR has the 3 most essential things to life: hunting, fishing, and golfing.

True, If you are into hunting and fishing that place would be perfect for you.

Talked with a Falcon 10 and Challenger driver based out of Souix city, Iowa. He has been with them for 12 years and is captain on both planes. He told me his pay was right at 100-105K. Seemed kinda low to me but he was happy with the job other than hanging out all day in ASG all day 1-2 times a week. I guess it's a job:)

Latest resources

Back