Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reasons Pilot 754 is a moron

Good Afternoon:

Phase 1 Aircraft Systems training passed (Including written test). Starting tomorrow is both CPT and Sims. This constitutes phase 2 starting and oral/sim checkride on 9/7. Will be getting SIC Type Rating.

You didn't pass anything. You are a customer there. You only completed that portion of the training.

And SIC type rating is meaningless. When it became required, all we had to do was fill out an 8710...not even a quiz...so what are you gloating about?

I happen to know that there's a position available at Ameriflight for 3rd shift baggage loader...would you like to save yourself the embarassment and just do that, instead?

For god's sake, take that CRJ200/700 off your list of aircraft flown. I hate to repeat myself, but just because you got hired (and immediately fired) by an airline that operates those aircraft, it doesn't mean you've flown them!!! You're a phony and people like you are dragging this already pathetic industry down. What are you still doing here, anyway? I thought I told you to go get a job at Mc Donalds. Did they fire you, too? SHEESH!

Are you guys sure that he paid to be an AMF EMB FO? I know they do that with the PA31 and BE99, but didnt know if the EMB is in that program. As an ex AMFer its pains me to say, but he would be a great fit for them in the sense that he would definately be a lifer cause there is nowhere else that would give him a job aside from a lesser cargo company. I cant believe some of the completely out of their mind lifers they have there.... anyone remember DB the LRJET captain from OAK? Not to lump everyone in the same boat though, I can think of quite a few people that have been there for 5 years or more that for some crazy reason are still there.

My personal condolences to the Capt that gets stuck with this retard.

AMF doesn't have pay-to-play Emb-120 F/O's. They are hired employees just like the single pilot captains and are paid the same rate as a Be-99 PIC.

Last edited:
What is this wopjet? Website looks like a pilot mill to me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back