Woodland Aviation?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

m-dog

Does anybody have any insight or info on this corporate charter company near Sacramento? I have the basic skinny on their fleet as of a few months ago. I'm curious if anyone has 1st hand info or knows someone well who has, and what the opinions are. Typical pay, work environment and culture on the various equipment. Also, any ideas of fleet plans or changes? Thanks!

I don't have any first hand experience with this company. However, it does seem that they are always looking for pilots and don't have that many planes. High turnover?

All 135 jet operators have high turnover. Nothing new. Work 28 days a month for 80% of what your corporate buddies make and youll leave quick too.

Thanks for the initial insight. I'm still very interested in any 1st hand knowledge, PM me if you like.

I have a good friend that works for woodland. He is a check airman in the Baron and Bonanza and also flys the a King Air 90 on Charters. He enjoys working there. If you have king air and 135 experience they will give you a good look.

I'm a little upset with you JROCK. You make it sound like I enjoy working. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Of all the training I've given you I thought I had at least tought you that much.

Latest resources

Back