• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Woman gets kicked off DL flight after accusing CA of boozing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For once Wave...you and I see eye to eye...

The GOP.....Funny how they brag about trying to "Protect the Constitution" when under W's watch they tried to change the constitution 6 times (such gems as repealing the 22'nd amendment, Adding a Marriage amendment......etc etc.) Now these clowns want to change the 14'th......

If any of the sheeple who follow these clowns are worried about the constitution, look no further than their own leaders....

Rant over, no more thread creep.....

But it's simply not so, no!
For Glenn Beck's blackboard tolds me so.

For once Wave...you and I see eye to eye...

The GOP.....Funny how they brag about trying to "Protect the Constitution" when under W's watch they tried to change the constitution 6 times (such gems as repealing the 22'nd amendment, Adding a Marriage amendment......etc etc.) Now these clowns want to change the 14'th......

If any of the sheeple who follow these clowns are worried about the constitution, look no further than their own leaders....

Rant over, no more thread creep.....

14th amendment needs a fix. 60k children of illegals are born in this country so the tax payers pay for the births and welfare for 18 yrs. People are taking advantage of the system and it needs to be evaluated.

14th amendment needs a fix. 60k children of illegals are born in this country so the tax payers pay for the births and welfare for 18 yrs. People are taking advantage of the system and it needs to be evaluated.

If we open one, then we open them all......

This is a reality this country needs to live with. I am just fine with what was signed in 1776. We shouldn't tinker just to address political whims or misguided color attacks.

We are above this......even you Arizona.

This is a reality this country needs to live with. I am just fine with what was signed in 1776. We shouldn't tinker just to address political whims or misguided color attacks.

Word.

Not saying I fault the crew but, how exactly SHOULD a passenger voice safety concerns? Do we dismiss a lowly pax's concerns merely because they paid for a ticket? What if it were ice on the wings, a missing panel, damage not seen during a walk-around. Should they not speak up for fear of reprisal?

Huge difference. She's directly attacking not only his proffesional reputation, but his career as a whole. A pax asking a question about ice, panels, etc., is a whole different game, and at most just warrants a double check from a crew member. No one (I would venture to say) would raise a fuss or kick a pax of a plane for something like that.

I smell a ******************************bag passenger looking to sue.

I am soooo up to here with these pax, and their comments.
I had to throw off a man, his wife, and "Chuckles" their monkey face one year old.

Would you believe when the police arrived they got a face full of bling-bling, and "talk to the hand". They re-educated mommy.

Word x 2

but for the record the 14 "amendment" was signed after the civil war- the first 10 were adopted by the FF generation-

still- this shows that right is just as guilty of shredding the constitution a bit when it serves their ideas.
Ie- patriot act/ torture

Latest resources

Back