Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
There are a handful of pilots that went to AAI while waiting to reapply to WN after they got turned down. I think that WN should interview these individuals on a case by case basis first before giving them a number. Besides, they did reject them for a reason.

Any thoughts? I am just trying to protect the WN culture..

The same culture that ran off 2 runways....

There are a handful of pilots that went to AAI while waiting to reapply to WN after they got turned down. I think that WN should interview these individuals on a case by case basis first before giving them a number. Besides, they did reject them for a reason.
When SWA acquired Morris all of the Morris pilots were brought over without any interviews. This included pilots who had previously failed interviews at SWA, and even some that had been fired by SWA. There will be no interviews of AirTran pilots. There will be negotiations to merge the list, and those negotiations will most likely end up at arbitration.

Now that is hilarious!!!!!!!!! FLAME BAIT :angryfire:nuts::nuts:

There will be negotiations to merge the list, and those negotiations will most likely end up at arbitration.

I'm not so sure. . . . . We have two models to choose from, the horrific, never-ending nightmare of LCC or the more gentlemanly DAL. I think it'll be the latter, not the former.

As will CAL/UAL and SWA/AAI. It is really the only way to work a SLI and keep lawsuits from being filed from both sides against their respective unions.

How did you get through with an *********************************** attitude like that?

Troll Alert!

As will CAL/UAL and SWA/AAI. It is really the only way to work a SLI and keep lawsuits from being filed from both sides against their respective unions.

Exactly, both MEC's have to be seen as looking out for their constiuents best interests, otherwise, they are seen as placating parts of the list for other parts. I just don't see how a list could be negotiated without an arbitrator that wouldn't generate lawsuits....

Latest resources

Back