WN/FL Network Connectivity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GIZMONC

I read that WN/FL is working on connecting their flight schedules. However it will be not a codeshare but it will be NETWORK CONNECTIVITY. Which has been long awaited in this merger. As it stands now WN is planning on having FL intergrated into WN by 12-31-2014 ( that is the gold). If you book via southwest.com and you connect from a WN flight to a FL you will not pay for bags. But if you book at airtran.com you will pay for bags. So bottom line at this point if you book fron the FL site you pay for bags but not on the WN site. It is going to be interesting on how this all unfolds. With FL adding alot of flights to Mexico from various cities this will finally give WN the ability to feed these flights. This new Network Connectivity is rolling out with full functionality end of 2nd quarter.

These revenue synergies are supposed to represent a large portion of the billion dollar revenue increase Gary Kelly is predicting for 2013. If his revenue projections come to fruition and Jet A remains at or below $3.30/gallon, Southwest will flirt with 15% ROIC in 2013.

And then Gary will say we need 16.3% ROIC to grow. I hate to say it but after the past 3 years I don't trust anything from this management...

Guys, Gary Kelly has a big ego, just like any other CEO. He now commands over 25% of domestic capacity but wants over 30%. More market share equates to better pricing power. Growth coming as soon as Gary makes the institutional investors happy. LUV has not generated much return over the last 5 years.

If I book my reservation on Southwest.com to Montego Bay, how do I chose my seat assignment on the AirTran segment? It will be interesting.

If I book my reservation on Southwest.com to Montego Bay, how do I chose my seat assignment on the AirTran segment? It will be interesting.

that will be pretty simple, somewhere on the booking page, there will be a SEAT MAP ICON, just click on the link and a seat map will open. Choose your seat and go from there.

we have all worked with POP UPS

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back