• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Winging/Graduation Parties

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty much right so far...can be done but takes balls. We min ran the club at Sheppard then dropped like 6G's on a party at an IPs house. Great time but the OSS CC had our class leader and the IP that hosted it locked up in his office and supposedly "our wings were on the table" if anything went wrong. Screw him it was a blast with no problems whatsoever. He was a total tool anyway so whatever. If you do stir the pot though, make sure it's a solid, safe plan. If anything goes wrong expect hell to pay...

graysquirrel said:
Screw him it was a blast with no problems whatsoever. He was a total tool anyway so whatever.

I know EXACTLY who you're talking about. Ditto.

EDIT: Apparently, the board is broken, so I had to make sure the QUOTE worked correctly myself. Weird.

Last edited:
Tactical Deception. Tell the club folks you are expecting a small turnout. Buy 2 kegs...put up banners, etc. Then don't go there.
During the night, if you can distract the club folks you can even go get the kegs.
It would be great to set up a video cam to secretly tape the club and the absent party...as the banners come unstapled...and the keg settles in the melted ice.

Latest resources

Back