• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Wing Aviation Houston

pmmartin

Total Time
Hello All,

Does anyone have any experience or information about Wing Aviation out of Houston Hobby? Likely to have an interview soon and would like to find out what I can. Not too much on their website or on the NBAA database either.

Thanks!

WestHouston

Something witty
Total Time
Hello All,

Does anyone have any experience or information about Wing Aviation out of Houston Hobby? Likely to have an interview soon and would like to find out what I can. Not too much on their website or on the NBAA database either.

Thanks!

I almost landed on top of one of their Piaggios at CXO the other day.

pmmartin

Total Time
Thanks Anyway....

So, thanks for replying, but does anyone have any information on what it is like to work for them....

Thanks

Shamus

FL 510
Total Time
I know there Lears ferry around parts for Continental Express, I think, don't know anything more, but at least that is probably a big contract.

celloman

Total Time
3000+
Haha,

If they had Piaggios I might be working for them now... It could be Westerns Piaggio or maybe...... Avantair?

I am sorry I am of no help.... I have not heard anything bad about them.