Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IP076

That's right, you're....
Anyone know when the upcoming classes for Chicago Express are?

What's the upgrade time running these days? While I'm about to get a ration of s**t for this question, do they hire captains off the street?

Is Chicago Express still draining their hiring pool from a few months ago, or does the Jan. class consist of people who recently interviewed?

not to sure what the situation with the pool is. Like Mr. Fly chicago said upgrade is right around 24 months. I'll be at my 2 year mark this may, and right now im 24 on the seniority list for upgrade, give or take a few. So in reality I think it will take me longer to upgrade than 24 months, I think its going to be aorun 30 for me. Unless we get new aircraft. keeping the fingers crossed! Who knows, we hear rumors all of the time. b ut with ATA maybe hiring more pilots from us, and hopefully some of our guys going to SWA it should move quicker. I did hear a RUMOR that we should plan on lossing 25 captains to other airlines, but when i see it ill beleive it.
Anthony
By the way no off the street captains are being hired right now.

Just watch out for that assistant POI "Hook the Fed". He's a ball buster.

Just kidding though. He's a great asset to Chicago Express. Ive knkown him for many years

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back