• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Will Regional Hiring Continue ?

taters

Total Time
Just wondering how long before the music stops in the Regionals ? Ive heard many conflicting things , how bout your thoughs ?

Im a furloughed ramper (CHQ)getting ready to go to ATP to finish my ratings / and God willing get some ME time as an MEI.

BlackPilot628

Total Time
5000+
taters said:
Just wondering how long before the music stops in the Regionals ? Ive heard many conflicting things , how bout your thoughs ?

Im a furloughed ramper (CHQ)getting ready to go to ATP to finish my ratings / and God willing get some ME time as an MEI.

You're a Furloughed ramper?

They sure are hiring a sh!t load of them in STL.
CHQ is goal is to have 2600 pilots by the end of 2006. You should be able to slip in there. Good Luck at ATP.

taters

Total Time
YA they shut down LNK (Lincoln NE in Sept /04) we went from STL to serving ord by working Eagle metal as a CHQ station...AA tried to compete with United to ORD which was retarded as STL was always oversold.......now an insurance agent, but man I miss the lines

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
Taters, I just hope you demonstrate that 8s on pylons properly for your CFI.

Slacker

P.S. You forgot to put BE55 on your airplanes.