Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J32driver said:
PSACheifPilots,

Please don't get to worked up about the staple comment. Nobody wants to staple anybody. He was definitely kidding with that comment. This stuff has a way of snowballing and before you know we are gonna be acting like little kids.

FOR THE RECORD: Nobody at AWAC is suggesting we staple ANYBODY.

Seniority stuff. We got about 100 guys that have been here for more than 15 years. Other than that, AWAC started hiring back in 97 I think and the bulk of the company, probably 500 guys have hire dates starting around the first part of 2000.

I know it was a joke!

As far as seniority, we are in a similar situation...I was hired in 1995 and I'm somewhere around 50, the majority of our our guys were not hired until around 1997, I believe that at least 100 guys have 1 year or less.

For now it's a mute point!

Relax everyone, Enjoy the ride.
PSACPSP

No problem at all. I'm glad it worked out the way it did. Cost me a lot since every ALG guy is senior to me, but it was the only fair way to merge them.

Sorry to hear you didn't get hired here. At the same time, not too bad considering the situation over here. Every time I see our CLT bid packet, I think I should have tried to get on with PSA. Wold hurt pretty bad now though.....

"hehehe, He's my chief pilot right now and i cant even get a day off. Better luck to you".

PSAChiefPilots said:
IT's called a PED, Use it! I don't think I've ever denied one...Know your contract!

PSACPSP

Well that was a joke too, hence the smiley face and the hehehe, but i guess i didn't type it funny enough.

Latest resources

Back