• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
All -

I have been asked to reconstitute the "Will Dispatch For Food" website. Therefore, I am creating a new WDFF website here on my server at home, at http://dsnow.homeip.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=WillDispatchForFood

The difference with this one is that it will be in Mediawiki format, which is the software used for the Wikipedia websites. Through archive.org, I have most of the old pages which, through the weekend, I will be reposting into the Wiki format.

Note that some of this data will be somewhat dated, since for the next few years I am going to be out of the industry playing Mr Mom, I am depending on you, the active dispatchers, to keep my information current.

Since it is in Wiki format (I am calling it the WDFFWiki), anyone who is familiar with Wiki formats can create and edit data, including anonymously. However, if you edit data from work anonymously, your IP address will be logged. You can also create a log in account. If you desire complete anonymity, just drop me an email (the address is on the first page), and I will be happy to create the information.

Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to put this up. It's a badly missed website for dispatchers on the job hunt.

Last edited:
It's up to you guys to keep it current.

I'll be sending an email out to all of my former sources to see if they have any updated information on their airline.

Dispatchguy-

Great to see the site back alive. It has really been an excellent source of information, especially for a new entrant into the world of dispatch. Thanks!

One more thing

I am implementing the use of the Discussion pages in the Mediawiki system.

If someone has a question about the information on an airline page, they can post their question on the discussion page - and the experts on that airline can reply.

If the Discussion text at the top of the airline page is blue - there is a question. Red means that the page hasnt been created - hence, no question.

Latest resources

Back