• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will Ameriflight get Cash For Colts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I spent some time in the DeathStar. The old Thunderbird up in Pampa that was rented to AMF deserves honroable mention.

Also remember that the Idaho Falls Colt had bullet hole stickers all over it, and I heard an AMF legend that someone had written "We Fly Airplanes Too" with ducktape on one of the Colts. Good times.

Also remember that the Idaho Falls Colt had bullet hole stickers all over it, and I heard an AMF legend that someone had written "We Fly Airplanes Too" with ducktape on one of the Colts. Good times.

Im pretty sure you are talking abou this one. It was in Yreka. Someone "decorated" it in full AMF splendor and as rumor has it, someone in Yreka(one of the couriers perhaps) emailed a picture of it to BUR and VERY shortly after it was replaced with a brand new Ford Focus.

americolt.jpg

Im pretty sure you are talking abou this one. It was in Yreka. Someone "decorated" it in full AMF splendor and as rumor has it, someone in Yreka(one of the couriers perhaps) emailed a picture of it to BUR and VERY shortly after it was replaced with a brand new Ford Focus.

americolt.jpg

hahah, I assumed you guys were exaggerating how bad they were

and I heard an AMF legend that someone had written "We Fly Airplanes Too" with ducktape on one of the Colts. Good times.

On one side it said "Ameriflight Company Car" and on the other it said, "We Also Fly Planes" or something like that, all in blue speed tape. :D:nuts:

I have some pictures of it, but not where I am so I can't post 'em. I'm sure someone else does too.

americolt.jpg

Actually it was Eureka. I had the Yreka run last year and there is still a POS colt, although not decorated as nicely...looks like a badger and a monkey got into a fight with the windows rolled up.

The '73 Valiant is still alive and kickin. or smokin. Its now the Crescent Schitty car. I guess ops figured we divert there so much, why not have a nice sled to get us around in the fog. Florence still has a colt. Top speed: 42mph. I would strategically park it under any large tree at the airport or the hotel with the hopes that an act of god would rain down large branches and trunk to put that thing out of its misery.

Latest resources

Back