Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Will ALPA continue its efforts to de-certify SAPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EUT

As I understand it ALPA has a lawsuit pending, as to the legality of SAPA being funded by SkyWest. Will they continue their efforts to have SAPA disbanded, now that the vote is over?

I would guess that there will be a interference claim due to the fact that SAPA is illegal and therefore influenced the outcome of the vote. but who knows, and who cares....

I would guess that there will be a interference claim due to the fact that SAPA is illegal and therefore influenced the outcome of the vote. but who knows, and who cares....

Illegal or not......why shouldnt another group have the same right to sell not having union....just as much right as the union trying to sell having a union........fook...its not like the union..doesnt have a bunch of dirty pool within....which some of which in the right eyes.....think should be illegal too.....

By the way i did vote for the Union.....just playing the devil....

Illegal or not......why shouldnt another group have the same right to sell not having union....just as much right as the union trying to sell having a union........fook...its not like the union..doesnt have a bunch of dirty pool within....which some of which in the right eyes.....think should be illegal too.....

By the way i did vote for the Union.....just playing the devil....

SAPA isn't illegal. The funding of SAPA is what the judge will be ruling on.

Latest resources

Back