• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Wiggins

TristarJS30

Total Time
3000+
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I used the search function and couldn't find what I wanted...

Does anyone have a list of bases at Wiggins? I'm looking for something close to NYC. Is EWR a base?

Propsync

Everybody to the limit!
Total Time
5000?
Use the google search function. Took me 10 seconds to find the bases.

TristarJS30

Total Time
3000+
Thanks, but the only thing I've come up with through google is "Bases throughout the north east." What did you use for the search? I've used every variant of "Wiggins pilot/crew base" I could think of.

shorty

Total Time
Yes, currently Newark is a base. Unfortunately there are no openings right now at any bases.

Gumby

Gettin' my JERK on!
Total Time
9000+
Hello!

Yes, currently Newark is a base. Unfortunately there are no openings right now at any bases.

Shorty...I'm assuming you work at Wiggins? If so, does Jimbo Bird still working there?

flyingdiva

Total Time
xxxx
I am a former wiglet. Yes he's still there.:) Shorty is also a former wiglet.

Last edited:

GLSoar

Who needs a dang motor
Total Time
I flew for them also, they have an updated web site, you can find the bases listed there.

GL