Wiggins to get ATR's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Groundpounder

I heard from a fairly reliable source that Wiggins is going to get two ATR's for their FDX Feeder operation. I guess I shoulda stayed working there.....

Cool, you worked there- do you recall where the pilot bases are?

Groundpounder said:
I heard from a fairly reliable source that Wiggins is going to get two ATR's for their FDX Feeder operation. I guess I shoulda stayed working there.....

I heard from a fairly reliable source that CommutAir is getting Saab 340s, ATR-42s, Dash-8s, and Dornier 328s. To date, we're still flying 1900s.

So don't beat yourself up about what they might be flying one day. I'd imagine one day we'll have DC-9s, but I don't want to be here long enough to find out. :D

I was a line guy when I left there, but I did work in the dispatch office for a while. I'm not sure of all the bases, and they may have changed, but here is what I remember:

ALB
PLB
EWR
BWI
AVP
MDT
JST
AOO
PVD
PWM
BGR
PQI
PIT
JHW
ELM
BDR

Man, you're looking too "big picture" there. I heard a rumor that I *might* fly something or other on Tuesday. I sure hope it's something I recognize :)

Does Wiggins have a 121 certificate for the 99s and Twotter? Have they got a 121 certificate in the works? Is the 121 certificate conjurer working double shifts? Most curiious indeed....

I was one under the impression that upgrade was soon for me. I was then laid off. The only useful thing about rumors is the fun you can have starting them!

Dan

From what I understand they are working on getting their 121 cert. But I'm 1500 miles away from there now, only going on what I heard from someone that still works there.

Latest resources

Back