• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

WIA 2015 ticket for sale

FlyingBuckI

Total Time
.1+
Turns out I can't go, so I'm trying to get rid of it. I paid $420 for a full conference ticket (March 5-7). It's no longer refundable but I am able transfer it. Member price is up to $470 so this will save you at least $50. Willing to negotiate on price to get rid of it. You may have to be a member to transfer, but I can adjust the price to compensate. I also have one-on-one time slots held for United, Delta, and Alaska. Not sure if those can be transferred with the ticket.

PM me if interested.

FlyingBuckI

Total Time
.1+
This needs to go, so I'll part with it for the cost of a one-day pass ($260 for members). This will give you an additional Fast Pass for one-on-ones as well (3 vs 2 for the one day). If you are considering going this is a steal.