WI corporate operators

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlightTraker

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about Kohler in Sheboygan, WI or Lands End in Madison. My times might not be competitive, but it never hurts to try. Thanks.

FlightTraker

Don't know about L.E. but I would avoid Kohler for now until Herb realizes that his flight department is way understaffed and underpayed. 4 airplanes (2 lear 45's, 1 G.SIVsp, 1 challenger) and like 7 pilots who fly nonstop. Also required to be typed and current on 2 different a/c. Not worth 60k/year and cheap toilets to me. Now if they hired three more pilots and raised the wage about 20-25k it might be worth it.

Aviation Slavery

I thought Mr. Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation put an end to jobs like that...

Wisconsin Operators

Interesting info about Kohler....I was thinking about knocking on their door.

I do know that Lands End is down to one airplane and laid a bunch of guys off. They are getting back to profitability now though so maybe they will take delivery of the other airplane they had ordered. I have heard them talk about a fractional share of a King Air or Citation instead of buying another plane.

Wisconsin seems to be pretty barren of good corporate/charter operators but hopefully this will start to change soon.

Latest resources

Back