Why?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

earhart

Why do you all come on Flightinfo? Companionship? Commeraderie? Lonely?
I have been a member here for a short time but I don't get it other than something to do in a hotel room on a layover (jokes unrequired).
I am not saying you are losers, but when I finish a trip, the last thing I want to talk about is aviation. So, WHY?

I have been a member here for a short time but I don't get it other than something to do in a hotel room on a layover (jokes unrequired).
I am not saying you are losers, but when I finish a trip, the last thing I want to talk about is aviation. So, WHY?
Um, you are on here now, you are such a loser! How do you know that we are not on layovers(which I am)?

I started out looking for interview information, I've found it to be a good place to get inside information about other airlines, regulations, planes, etc.

Because I can't afford to fly. It costs too F'n much to go beat around the pattern on any sort of consistant basis, so I might as well tune in a listen to people that do it everyday, and possibly learn something. Mostly read the training forums and non-aviation chat, but occasionally go to the Majors, and study up on contracts and scope (whatever the hell that is) and whatever the General is on a soapbox about, and occasionally go over to the regionals for a laugh, and to see who's in the latest pissing match. and THEN, when I'm really daydreaming, I go read the corporate board..... That's where it's at man, in my opinion.... Lucky bastards.

Plus, I'm a loser with nothing better to do........:D

God forbid someone enjoys what they do and likes to talk shop off duty...

If you hang up your hat at the end of the day and don't think about it, it becomes a job...

I'll bet race care drivers talk about what they do off duty.
Of course, they have beer sponsors....Hmmm...

I started out looking for interview information, I've found it to be a good place to get inside information about other airlines, regulations, planes, etc.

Same here. You gotta weed through the crap but there is a lot of good info on here and nice people who can help you out.

au

Many people on this board care a great deal about this business...it is their life. When collectvie will is harnessed, it can produce great things.

That's why

Because it gives me something to do besides watch oprah and listen to Dr. Laura... LOL

FI for me is like hanging out at the bar with your friends, without having to go to the bar. We can sit on here all night and talk ******************** about each other and have a good laugh.

Latest resources

Back